DO h9-16

Graphic design. (Eady)
I do letterheads and logotypes at night and the store’s a day job until I get enough I’m going. (Eady)
注釋
1 to perform or complete a job or a piece of work 著手去做或完成一件工作 EG Have you done your homework yet? I do yoga twice a week.  It’s your turn to do the laundry /cooking /washing/ironing.
2 informal  to  take part in an activity with others 與別人一起出去 EG Call me and we’ll do a movie.
3 informal  to copy someone’s voice, way of moving in order to entertain people 摹仿他人,自娛娛人  EG  You should see him do Michael Jackson.
4 informal  to have sex with someoneusually objectionable 那種令人不齒的與他人的性關係 EG He did Mary, then he did Sophie, then he did Doris.
參考譯文
  Have you done your homework yet? 你功課做了沒?
  I do yoga twice a week. 我每週去做兩次瑜珈。
  It’s your turn to do the laundry/cooking/washing/ironing. 該你去洗碗/煮飯/洗衣/燙衣服了。
  Call me and we’ll do a movie  叩我,我們一起去看電影。
  You should see him do Michael Jackson. 你該看他摹仿邁可傑克森。